Samsung Galaxy S8

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8

I am also interested in buying a factory unlocked S8 plus from Samsung for a boost mobile.. I was doing some reading and we may be able to re sku.. does anyone have more information if this is possible to do with the ApN?
Accomplice

The Plus is too expensive for what little more you get.
Accomplice

Can you use the plus for Boost mobile if it's unlocked!?

Hello, did u pay the full price upfront or did u do a payment plan from sprint? I'm considering purchasing it from best buy because I have a gift card. Also what store did u go to to activate it? A sprint store or boost mobile store? Thank u for your help.

Accomplice

Since my last comment I have found boost has relaxed on there unlock byod program, allowing s7 edge and with there aim card kit in the following week o feel confident they'll allow the plus version as long as it Csdm like a Verizon unlocked... I'm just going off of my own findings. If so they'll bring in alot of long term customers.
Accomplice

The factory unlocked s8 plus comes out may 9th. Hopefully we can use it with Boost.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi, I ordered my S8 through Boost, headphones, USB connector, everything needed came included, even eject pin(key), and, all I used was an app Smart Switch, to completely download everything from my S7 to my S8, plus, I have my insurance thru Boost, have had it for quite some time now. I'm all set. Phone runs great, best phone I've had so far. Love it,❤
Community Manager

I'm currently on the S8 myself, @SueMack and it's SOOOOO nice.  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  I wrote up my first five thoughts about it on Boost Beat News

I'd love it if you shared your thoughts as well!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Enthusiast

Went online to purchase a Galaxy S8 I wanted to pay for it but it only will let me pay half and do the 12 month payments of $25, what do I need to do to purchase it with no installment payments
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, Dfran5. Were you trying to order the device while logged in in your account or logged out from the Shop section on our website?