Hi Ebony1! The following steps should help:
1. With the device turned on, press and hold the Power key.
2. Tap and hold Power off.
3. Review the message and tap TURN ON.
4. The device will power off and restart in safe mode. Swipe the screen to unlock the device. If a screen lock was configured, input the screen lock to unlock the device.
5. To turn off safe mode, from the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
6. Tap Safe Mode Is On.
7. Tap TURN OFF.
8. The device will reboot into normal mode.
Please let us know if that works. -EdwinRG
Sorry to hear that, @Jules32177. Please, press and hold the power key of your device until it turns off. The device will restart. Once it is on, the safe mode should be turn off. Please, let us know the outcome.
This is from LG, might br worth a try for you.