Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

SOLVED: Switching from VM to Boost

Go to solution
Groupie

SOLVED: Switching from VM to Boost

I have been with virgin mobile for years but I feel it is time for a change I am wanting to keep my same number but it is not recognizing it and I really would like to keep the one I currently have 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Switching from VM to Boost wanting to keep current number port not recognized please assist

Great! Please send us a private message with the following information and we will complete the migration for you:

Virgin Mobile phone number and pin code

Boost Mobile new phone IMEI/DEC#

Name and address to be used on new Boost account

New 4 digit pin code for Boost account

Plan to activate Boost account on.

Please provide us with this information through a private message. Victor21

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Switching from VM to Boost wanting to keep current number port not recognized please assist

Hi there niajatee98. Transferring from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile is consider a Migration and it could not be done online. We are able to assist you with your request. Do you already have your new Boost Mobile phone? Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

yes i do

@Victor21wrote:

Hi there niajatee98. Transferring from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile is consider a Migration and it could not be done online. We are able to assist you with your request. Do you already have your new Boost Mobile phone? Victor21

Highlighted
Agent

Great! Please send us a private message with the following information and we will complete the migration for you:

Virgin Mobile phone number and pin code

Boost Mobile new phone IMEI/DEC#

Name and address to be used on new Boost account

New 4 digit pin code for Boost account

Plan to activate Boost account on.

Please provide us with this information through a private message. Victor21

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Done