Returning phone

Accomplice

Returning phone

I purchased an s8 from boost.com. I have received the item and have only opened the box, but not used it at all. Can I still return it for a full refund?
I also purchased two emerge j3 in the same order, about for them, as well, only three boxes are opened but they are never used. Can I return those for full refund as well
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Returning phone

Hello JunaidChaudry! We'll be more than glad to help you. When did you receive the phones?

Accomplice

Yesterday. However, I'll be returning them only if I can take advantage of the free phones deal in store, and combine them with the 4 lines for$100 deal. If that is possible, then I'll be willing to return the two j3 phones that I bought
Agent

You can take advantage of this offer if the lines are new lines and at least one is a pre-existing number that you will bring from a different provider.

Accomplice

So I can combine both offers? 4 lines for $100, and free phone one, for switching to boost?
Agent

Yes, the promotion is combinable with the device offers we have at the stores.

Accomplice

Ok, so if combinable, can I return the two emerge j3 phones that I purchased, able received yesterday? I opened their boxes to charge them, but other than that they haven't been used yet
Agent

You can return the devices. You need to cover the shipping charges. You have a total of 10 days from date of order to return the devices. Please send us a Private Message with the order numbers so we can create the RMA numbers.

Accomplice

@neisis I sent you a public message on Friday. But am still waiting on a reply back from you
Accomplice

Private*