Re: GM-API. Zte max xl

Go to solution
Accomplice

What's going on Captain? Man did you see my latest badge? You guys are the shizz. Anyway I've been away going through a career change and haven't had time to post. I actually got the Max Xl and it's awesome ut still has an ongoing issue with YouTube and the screen going black.
I've addressed this issue with the ZTE community and no one seems to know what the deal is yet, but you know me ever persistent. If I find something new I'll make it known to the other Boosters. One last thing, I've always wanted to know what handset you use. I'll talk at ya later.
Hello to all "Boost Believers". My name is Cubeboy and I'm here to help you search out and find the answers to any and all Boost related issues. The admin here at Boost want you to find the best wireless solutions for you and your family.
Please don't hesitate to ask and please give a Kudos in light of your positive experience.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

hey hey @Cubeboy!  ZTE thought they had the youtube/video playback over 720p issue fixed when they pushed that software update but I just found out that they pulled the update pretty much immediately after it was released.  

Glad to have you back and around again!

I switch phones a lot because I test and write about them.  Earlier this year I had the HTC Bolt, switched over to an LG V20 (GREAT PHONE!) and now I'm rocking a Samsung S8.  I have also just activated an LG tablet on Sprint (because yes, y'all, I am a bit of a two-timer, I work the Sprint community as well).

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

hey hey @Cubeboy!  ZTE thought they had the youtube/video playback over 720p issue fixed when they pushed that software update but I just found out that they pulled the update pretty much immediately after it was released.  

Glad to have you back and around again!

I switch phones a lot because I test and write about them.  Earlier this year I had the HTC Bolt, switched over to an LG V20 (GREAT PHONE!) and now I'm rocking a Samsung S8.  I have also just activated an LG tablet on Sprint (because yes, y'all, I am a bit of a two-timer, I work the Sprint community as well).

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

What up, what up? Greetins' Captain!
It's good to be back in the big kids pool.
I'm dying to check out the LGV20 myself or anything from the V series so...if you want to pass the experience to any of your mates let me know. I think my next review is going to be about my Zizo case for my Max Xl. If you've not tried their products man give em a go, really well made cases and a classy unboxing experience to boot. Let me know if there are any topics you want me to cover specifically. My son's have Samsung Galaxy Tab A's, if I can tear one away I'll give it a good going over here in the community.
Til next time Captain me Captain, later!
Hello to all "Boost Believers". My name is Cubeboy and I'm here to help you search out and find the answers to any and all Boost related issues. The admin here at Boost want you to find the best wireless solutions for you and your family.
Please don't hesitate to ask and please give a Kudos in light of your positive experience.