Promo code Box

Highlighted

Promo code Box

I called customer support because I found on this post.

https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/iPhone/Iphone-7-amp-7-availabilities/td-p/1821?ID16=spot3:All:p...

A comment on there was if you are a customer that has had service for over a year they can provide you a code.

I called because I have been a long time customer of close to 10 years possibly and he said they dont ever provide codes that I would have to go into the store because maybe they offered other types of deals. 

With my experiance the store sells at a higher price that online.

Any idea how to get a promo code? there is a box for some reason. And I am wanting to purchase a Galaxy 8

Thx

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Looking to buy a Samsung phone how do I get a promo code please?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Nearest58. We do not have promo codes available at this moment. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost only seems to give the "great" deals to new customers! US long "LOYAL" customers get stuck with insurance plans that are, in my opinion, a waste of money. Either that or having to buy a phone "at a discounted price" in store only! I am honestly contemplating going to another company that has a better customer appreciation program.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, pnkpanther1013! We reward our customers: all of our current plans include unlimited music streaming, data, talk & text and effective September 8th, 2017 all Boost rate plans will now include taxes and fees in the monthly recurring charge. We have Boost® Dealz, a free mobile application that enables you to earn a Boost® Dealz monthly account credit and get up to $7 worth of offers, just for seeing ads and content on your screen when you unlock your phone. Please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/support/faq/plans-services/boost-dealz/ for details. We also have the in-store device upgrade promotion and the Referral Program, which rewards customers for referring friends and family to sign up for an eligible Boost plan. Please let us know if you have any questions, or if we can be of further assistance.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Right, BOOST rewards their customers, all the things that you listed are correct BUT they're open to ALL OF BOOST MOBILE'S current customers. Which is a good thing, but my point was that you can ONLY get a new device with BOOST mobile when they're offering a promotion for NEW customers that switch to BOOST. The upgrade promotion is offered in store only and the discount for opening NEW service is WAY better, in my opinion. I understand that each store is franchiseD and it's up to the owner what devices they offer but again us LONG TIME LOYAL customers get the short end of the stick.

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. For our long time loyal customers, we have a discounted upgrade programmed as well. If you have 120 days or more with your current device on your account, you would be eligible for a discounted upgrade. This is also an in store promotion only. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

In store promotion only!? Is there a certain upgrade discount price that they follow or is it their choice of how much the want to discount it? Also is it only select phones or all phones?

Highlighted

Hey there, pnkpanther1013! Sorry for the late reply! For the in-store promotion deal, only certain Android devices are participating.

As for the discount amount for each device, that's determined by the promotion's terms and conditions. For more information, we encourage you to visit the nearest Boost Mobile store.

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)