Pre-Owned Galaxy S7 Edge

Accomplice

Pre-Owned Galaxy S7 Edge

Recently purchased an S7 Edge pre-owned form Boost Mobile website.  At the start, everything seemed to be working fine.  However, as the days go by, It's starting to not receive text messages/Verification text messages. I need to get the verification messages for 2-auth purposes.

Any ideas what's going on with this phone?  (I'm starting to think there's a reason why it's pre-owned)

---------------------------------------
A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hey there! Have you blocked any number recently? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

There are only 1 or 2 numbers I have blocked because they kept calling me every day.. But the other's, no I have not blocked any of them. (One of them being my wife's, I would definitely not black her lol) The other's I am not receiving are for 2 auth verifications, in which now I'm blocked from one of them because I was unable to verify because I wasn't receiving the verification messages.

ANd just to note, in looking at Blocked Numbers on my phone, there is only 2, none of which refer to the verification messages or my wifes number.
Agent

Understood. Thanks for the details. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look into this for you. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~Nosh_CxUx
Accomplice

PM sent. Thank you.
Agent

Thanks, Trex2303! We have replied to your PM. Please check inbox. 

~Nosh_CxUx
Accomplice

Just to note for others, The "service refresh" worked for that day, then when back to the normal issue of not being able to receive text messages.
Agent

Hi, Trex2303! We're sorry to know that you've been experiencing this issue. We've received your private message. We'll take care of this for you today. Thanks!