Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Nougat broke hot spot on lg Stylo 2

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Nougat broke hot spot on lg Stylo 2

they send a update today i'm installing the update right now
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, the Valentine's Day update to Nougat to fix the hotspot is successful. Hopefully this won't be a problem with future Android updates.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager

Cavs_B_Ball wrote:

Yes, the Valentine's Day update to Nougat to fix the hotspot is successful. Hopefully this won't be a problem with future Android updates.

Great to hear!  I'm going to post the official update notes here in a moment, but I'm thrilled that it's fixed.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Elcappytan wrote:
Is there a fix for this I don't use it but want the option as I am supposed to have the option

A fix was pushed in the latest software update. Read the release notes here, but please let us know if you're still having issues after updating. 

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes issue has been solved thank you!👍
Highlighted

Excellent! Please let me know if there's anything else that you need from my end.

I'm here to help!

- Robert.

Groupie

Do u know how to fix "unfortunately , Google play services stopped" pop up ? It happened after I updated my phone an ive tried everything form deleting cache to uninstalling it
Highlighted
Community Manager

SavageBomber wrote:
Do u know how to fix "unfortunately , Google play services stopped" pop up ? It happened after I updated my phone an ive tried everything form deleting cache to uninstalling it

Are you still having this issue?

Community Manager