No 4g/LTE reception Galaxy s5

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No 4g/LTE reception Galaxy s5

I am a Boost Mobile customer ever since AT&T took over for CellOne (my prior carrier) and up until now have been 1,000% happy with the service, the reps, and the phones. I recently(Dec. 17') upgrade my plan from $40 w/shrinkage plan on a galaxy s3 to the $50 unlimited on a galaxy s5. Ever since switching plans & phones I have yet to receive anything other than 3g EVERYWHERE I go. Places that I used to receive LTE service on my s3 are now only 3g. I repeatedly have dropped service (something I NEVER had prior to the switch)!After much research and many forums and advice, I spoke with a rep a week or so ago. He was only able to give me an explanation about work on towers and a ticket# to present to a rep for credit once my service is restored .I have friends with Boost Mobile(some that I brought to Boost) that are having no connection issues with their service. It appears that ever since I upgraded, my service has deteriorated. Please help me with this as I have tried just about everything I can think of and am extremely frustrated....not to mention the fact that my wife is with AT&T and keeps hitting me with the "I told you so" as she dangles their plans and phones in my face😁HELP $
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: No 4g/LTE reception Galaxy s5

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, bigapplecowboy. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.