Need help unlocking Samsung S4 SPH-L720T

Groupie

Need help unlocking Samsung S4 SPH-L720T

I've had my Boost Samsung S4 SPH-L720T since May 13th 2016 (over a year), and i was wondering, how can it be unlocked so that the GSM mode and international SIM card can be properly used when i'm abroad? Last summer i was abroad and was stuck without being able to use it because it wouldn't connect, despite the device recognizing some of the local cell service providers when i tried to connect it with the international SIM card in it. I'm going abroad again in a few weeks and really don't want to go through that again, so some help would be very much appreciated!

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: Need help unlocking Samsung S4 SPH-L720T

Good morning, anapana83. Thanks for reaching out to us. In order for a device to be unlocked it needs to meet certain requirements.

- The phone needs to be active in a Boost Mobile account for more 12 months.

-  A payment has to be made within the last 90 days of the account.

- The phone cannot be reported lost or stolen.

Keep in mind that if the device meets these requirements can be unlocked for domestic use. Meaning, that the device cannot be used outside the United States territory.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Yes please i have mrmory problem when up dste name and number has mixed up for group things never understand hrlp me this is my first samsung phone device since system has change nothing i can't process or understand nothing impotant in other than communivate i have 5 device creshed ipad is not charge they ssk unlock the code 7 years ago so i trashed no charge how i get fix? I sm done only reason i have talk morning and night talk with pray to god. Him pit of nigeria puplar scam country no reason to talk to call if my husband overbord that country help me do not. Try to teach your sustem because i can remember focs appoinment unless they call me 1 hsve 13 doctor and 15 lab order to i lost doctors phone number help me just unlock so talk to my husband thst is all thank you
Agent

@anapana83 Hey there! We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you be so kind to send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you?

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Memory ptoblem as didability condition
Groupie

I learn my self to remember as beginner other wise i be more confused
Highlighted
Groupie

Unlocking and find out what went wrong device internet symcard or system for memory back if i can experenced took a soft class 40 years ago since disable i lost all so please just do unlock that is beging as. Old woman rrquest help me
Agent

@miyeon As we've mentioned before, we'll be more than happy to assist you. Now, please send us a "Private Message" so we can assist you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Update: a Boost representative sent me the unlock code for the phone, but i still don't know how to go about actually using it and unlocking. I've read all kinds of conflicting information on it and it's confusing. I'm not sure where to go from here.  😞

Agent

Hello. If you have the unlock code, when you enter a sim card from another provider it will request a code, that is when you enter the code you was given. Victor21