Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

NEXT DAY SHIPPING

Highlighted
Accomplice

NEXT DAY SHIPPING

I ordered iPhone 6S plus today which is Tuesday 23rd around 7:30am and I chose NEXT DAY SHIPPING...when will my order arrive?
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Re: NEXT DAY SHIPPING

Hello, @VictoriaJones. Thank you for stopping by. In that situation, you should receive the phone by tomorrow. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Accomplice

how can i cancel this order? i would like to upgrade in person today....

Highlighted
Agent

Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? -Kira_M.

Highlighted

I order an android on the 18th and shipped the following day. When can I expect it to arrive?

Highlighted
Agent

The phone should arrive today anytime. Please send us a private message with your order number. Let's check on its status.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone today jan 23th at 9:30 am, with next day shipping but when i look ay my order it still says processing, why is that and i thought a tracking number would be sent
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Stunt! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with the order number to better assist you. In order to send us a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you!

Highlighted
Groupie

I Oredered a phone at 12:45 Central Time, and chose next day shipping, will my phone be here tommorow?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Roy_Davis4! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your Order Key so we can review this further.

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".