Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

My Boost Zone disappeared from my phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: My Boost Zone disappeared from my phone

I found it thank you!!
Highlighted
Agent

It's great to hear that. We remain at your service. If you have any question, just let us know.

Highlighted
Groupie

Found it? Where? Ive done it all w/o success. Diag opt option not available w/ swipe in My boost. Need to run diag tool. Uninstalled/reinstalled my boost....soft resets...etc. Plz help. TIA
Highlighted
Groupie

Found it? Where? Ive done it all w/o success. Diag opt option not available w/ swipe in My boost. Need to run diag tool. Uninstalled/reinstalled my boost....soft resets...etc. Plz help. TIA
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @SCSWS What's the issue you're having with device?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, cannot find boost zone ap or use my boost to access the diagnostic link. Tried everything I could find. If its undoable....ie not an option anymore, I just need to know. Stylo 2..... N7.0....switched frim verizon 3 mo ago. Thx for input. Take care
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @SCSWS Please, send us a private message, so we can further assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.