Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

My Boost Zone disappeared from my phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

My Boost Zone disappeared from my phone

My ZTE N9132 phone keeps freezing up and showing low memory. I've done everything advice's but it keeps hppening. Boost Zone fixed it first time it happened, now its gone from my phone. Maybe I should just get a different phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: My Boost Zone disappeared from my phone

Hi there, NascarHhotttee. We advise you to uninstall unnecessary applications:

- Go to Settings > Apps Manager > [ select app ] > Uninstall

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, NascarHhotttee. We advise you to uninstall unnecessary applications:

- Go to Settings > Apps Manager > [ select app ] > Uninstall

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @NascarHhotttee, Boost Zone has been renamed to My Boost Mobile.  It should be available for download on the Google Play Store.  Let us know if you aren't able to find it.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay, I found the app, downloaded it but it doesn't help me diagnose my phone problem like Zone dd. Now what?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I keep getting the following message when attempting a diagnosis. This same message has been popping up for several weeks, no matter what time of day or night.

Sorry, we'll be right back
We're making important updates to our site to serve you better. It's temporarily unavailable, but we'll have the site back to you as soon as possible.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there folks.  Just as you mentioned the site was undergoing some maintenance but it should be ok now. Please restart the app and try again the diagnose. Let me know if the issue still persist.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Still not finding it. Boost Mobile app does not diagnose phone problems like boost zone did.. it was awesome...
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Did you do the steps to refresh your apps and cache? You may need to reset your device in order to free up some memory and improve the device performance.

EdwinRG

Highlighted

Where is the diagnose phone? I go to my Boost but it is not there. I don't find a download for my boost mobile. All I get is my Boost and can't find the diagnose application
Highlighted
Agent

The Diagnose Phone tool seems to have been removed from the My Boost app. We'll request an update from R&D, please stay tuned.

EdwinRG