Messages not being delivered

Messages not being delivered

I have started having a problem with texting. I have paid my monthly bill, I have even bought a brand new phone. I send a text message to a friend of mine, and it says it has been delivered, but they never get the message. They try to send me a message, it says it is delivered, but I never get the message either. It is very frustrating and has caused misunderstandings. They have even bought a new phone as well. The issue is still there. What could this be?
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Messages not being delivered

Hello @mclark3471 How long has this been going on? Did you recently or have ever installed an app the blocks calls/texts? Is this only happening with one person or multiple people?

I have never installed an app that blocks calls, I think one may have come already on the phone, but I have never used it. It has been going on since December. It had just randomly started happening, and it is only with one person.

Thanks for confirming that. If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look into your account, in order to check that everything is going as expected. Can you please send me a private message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Problems with the galaxy S7 and  galaxy S7 edge not receiving texts or MMS. There may be several reasons of the problem such as poor network signal, message settings, text message isn’t written correctly and more. Some of the galaxy S7 user reported problem of can’t send or receive picture message also. Check out each one listed below methods to fix can’t send or receive text messages on Samsung galaxy S7 & galaxy S7 edge.

1st Way: Reboot your Galaxy S7 edge

2nd Way: Check your phone signal strength

3rd Way: Use safe mode to check any third party app causing any issue or not

4th Way: Factory reset Samsung galaxy S7 & galaxy S7 edge

You can see details of above methods in my site bestusefultips. I hope one of these solutions fix issue of can't send or receive text messages on your Samsung devices.