MSL/Unlock

Highlighted

MSL/Unlock

How do i go about getting the msl number for my samsung j7 ?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Boost Mobile will unlock a device (i.e., provide the MSLCode and/or perform a domestic SIM unlock (DSU)) under thefollowing circumstances:
•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen orotherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
•The device has been active on the associated account forat least 12 months with the account active at that time
You can get more information about this here at https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory/
Highlighted

hi so how do i make that request.. i got a samsung galaxy preveil lte on ebay and have not been able to use it... i am based in africa.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Thank you so much for contacting us. To unlock your device you would need to meet with some requirements. The person requesting the device to be unlock, must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and pin code for the account last associated with the device.
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen. The device has been activated at least 12 months and a payment was been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation.

If you believe to meet these requirements, please send us a private message with the phone number and pin code last assocciated with the device you wish to unlock. Victor21