Go to solution
Accomplice

LG phone comparison

I need a phone comparison between LG X Charge and LG Stylo 3. Tyvm
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: LG phone comparison

Unfortunately, the mobile website does not have the compare option. You will have to click on "learn more" to see the specs of each device separately, but won't be able to compare side by side.

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Hey there, cainne0826! You can see a full side by side comparison of both phones on our website, just click here to go directly to the comparison site.

Accomplice

The LG STYLO III Is Rather A Better Phone...Here Are Some Helpful Specs~At Least Of The LG STYLO 3....And Some Of My Favorites: It Has A Large 5.7 Inch Display~With Corning Gorilla Glass 3[Large Displays Of 5.7 Inches And Larger....Or At Least 5.5 Inches...Are Rather More Preferred By Alot Of People...Or At Least Me]~A 1.4 GHz Qualcomm/Snapdragon 435/64Bit Processor~A Very Good 3200mAh Battery~Fingerprint Scanner~QSlide~Dual Window/Split Screen Feature~MiniView~And Much More...The LG X Charge Is A Great Device~But The LG STYLO 3 Has More Features.... However The Choice Is Urs...I Have The LG STYLO 3...
[ATLANTIC1970]
Highlighted
Accomplice

Here's A Helpful List Of Some If The Specs For The LG Stylo 3/LS777[Which Are Some Of My Favorites So U Won't Have To Look It Up Unless U Would Like Full Specs]: It Has A Large 5.7 Inch Display~With Corning Gorilla Glass 3~1.4GHz Qualcomm/Snapdragon 435/64Bit Processor~3200mAh Battery~Fingerprint Sensor~QSlide~Quick Memo~Dual Window/Split Screen Feature~MiniView~And Of Course The Handy Stylus Pen...
[ATLANTIC1970]
Accomplice

That site needs to be revamped. That link only tells info about Boost Up. There's no way to compare anything.
Accomplice

No phone comparison on that link.
Agent

Sorry about that, @cainne0826. Please try to access through this link: https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:AllPhones#!/shop/phones/ then, click on "compare" , which is on the left side of the screen. Let us know if it works in that way.

Accomplice

That link doesn't work either. There's no compare button.
Agent

Sorry for the confusion, cainne0826. In order to check the comparison between the LGX charge and the LG Stylo 3, please access the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:AllPhones#!/shop/phones/compare/ .

Accomplice

That's the same link as the first one. Why don't you click on that link. That site needs to be revamped. Incorrect link.