Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

LG Stylo 3 (LS777) - Software update LS777ZV5

Highlighted
Community Manager

LG Stylo 3 (LS777) - Software update LS777ZV5

LG - Stylo 3 (LS777)

Software Version: LS777ZV5    
Release Date: 6/12/2017  
Method: Available Over the Air  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and / or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: LG Stylo 3 (LS777) - Software update LS777ZV5

This update isn't available to me. I'm having data connectivity issues could this be resolved if I get the update?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: LG Stylo 3 (LS777) - Software update LS777ZV5

The notes are pretty vague about what is or isn't part of the release but I'll check with the LG team and get back to you.

Updates are released in stages with a few thousand phones getting updated at a time. It's possible that your device has not yet been targeted for update.

If you're already having connectivity issues you might try hanging out somewhere with WiFi and refreshing your network settings. You can do that by dialing ##SCRTN# from your phone dialer pad. This process deletes the network settings and then rebuilds them. It shouldn't delete anything else.

This probably won't pull the update to your phone, but it might help with your connectivity issues. If your signal has been so poor that the update couldn't get to your phone (this is extremely unlikely unless you're in off network roaming), there's a small chance that the refresh will trigger the update.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.