LG Stylo 2: LGLS755 update error

Highlighted
Enthusiast

LG Stylo 2: LGLS755 update error

Dear friends,

I purchase this mobile from a shop in INDIA without any guarantee (I know I was stupid at that time at less Smiley Sad). The details as follows:

GOTA Serial number: LGLS7559c09bce9

Android version: 6.0.1

Kernal version: 3.10.49

Builed Number:MMB29M

Software version: A.Z.A AL-FAKIH

The problem I can not use the internet via data. I went to the Airtel company and they insert their access point details. But no way. They told me it is software proplem.

The device gives me a notification that 100MB update is available.  But after downloading it, the device gives me an error, every time. 

Is there another way to update (even to nougte) or solve this problem? I will very thankfully

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: LG Stylo 2: LGLS755 update error

No answer, another occasion in which I proved to myself that I am unlucky for the farthest.

Highlighted

Hey there! Have you by any chance tried a factory reset to see if is possible to update correctly?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thanks for your help. I`ve tried it 3 times. No way!
Highlighted
Agent

@rqeeeb Hey there! You mentioned you purchase the device in India, are you trying to activate the service in India or in United States? Unfortunately, you may need to get in contact with the manufacturer of the device so they can assist you.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thanks dear,

the mobile is working well with all networks in India for voice calling but not Data. They told me to update it manually.