LG G STYLO 2 BOOSTMOBILE FROZEN

LG G STYLO 2 BOOSTMOBILE FROZEN

My phone froze, black out for a few seconds then reboot it and got stuck on the boost mobile logo...can't hard reset my phone by pressing the power + volume down,still try to reboot but stays froze on the boost mobile logo..CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

IMG_20170108_100144.jpglg g stylo 2 model # LS775 52

10 REPLIES 10
Groupie

Re: LG G STYLO 2 BOOSTMOBILE FROZEN

Instead of holding volume down, hold the volume up & power until you see the logo. It won't factory reset it. Also, make sure it's plugged in it may have been doing a system update when it froze and you turned it off.

Why wont my my turn on its stuck on the 4g lte boost screen

Please help that method didnt work
Promoter

A somewhat radical idea, but here goes:

Remove back cover and pop out battery for say 30 seconds, and then replace it and see what happens.

Accomplice

when you do a hard reset is normal stay in that logo long time but is the issue continue contact lg warranty

Hello

I'm having the exact same issue I went to do a software update and when I checked on the progress the phone was completely shut done. I left it alone for about an hour to see if that was part of the update but the phone never came back on. Now when I try to power it on its getting stuck on the 4glte
Page. Has anyone resolved this problem? I need help please I just bought the phone yesterday
Agent

Hey there @Samanthae1989. Did you try to remove the battery of the device?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

I'm having that same issue not dirw what happened did update now phone won't go past 4glte I do wjat to do . did everything I could took out battery triex to reboot it nothing works