LED Light Message Indicator

Accomplice

LED Light Message Indicator

Does the Max XL have a LED light indicator that tells me I have a message or missed call when my screen is black?
5 REPLIES 5

Re: LED Light Message Indicator

Hey there, myty32097! Sorry for the late reply! We truly apologize, but we don't have information about this device on our end.

Have you checked at one of our authorized stores?

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

Yes I have and they are no help. Im not sure how you would not have information on the ZTE Max XL phone when my question is posted in the "ZTE Phones section. Does anyone out there know the answer to this question??
Agent

Hey there, myty32097! We recommend you to visit their community at:  https://community.zteusa.com/

Community Manager

@myty32097, I'm sorry for the confusion. The Max XL does have the ability to turn on an indicator light for missed calls and messages in Display Settings.  Check out the e-guide doc for the Sprint version here (it's the same phone so the info applies)

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello myty32097,
Idk if you ever got an answer to your question, so I thought I'd tell you what I know about this. I have a ZTE MAX XL & the only indication that you have a message /missed call is the round circle at the bottom center of the phone, it's called a "Pulse Light". It will fade in & out whenever you have a message, missed call or notification . . . etc. I hope this helps