Just got the ZTE Max XL and its horrible!!

Accomplice

Just got the ZTE Max XL and its horrible!!

13 REPLIES 13
Accomplice

i got this phone using the installment plan...i had the Samsung j7 2015 version and it was working fine..just updated it and everything. 

i figured i would try this phone...but all its been is a headache since day one!!..i have the Nov. update...but it doesnt do anything to solve the many issues this phone has. First it wont remember bluetooth devices when connecting and disconnecting..i have to repair after disconnecting. Second it plays youtube videos horribly..it constantly lags..or skips..or just stops for no reason cause the buffer is well ahead of the playhead. Third, when updating google play it cant go into the settings or google play will crash...so i have to go into google play and uninstall updates to it. thats the only way it will work. I also have a android wear watch which it wont stay connected to for some reason.  Is there anyway i can get out of this installment plan PLEASE!!!!....i will ship back and pay for something else. This is the worst phone i ever had and regret trying ZTE...keep in mind i only had the phone lil over a week now. 

Agent

Hi Epic! We'd like to look into this closer. We currently have a 7-day return and exchange period. In order to verify your order, please send us a private message with your phone number, security pin and order number. We'll be waiting for your reply.

EdwinRG

Accomplice

just sent you my info

Accomplice

just sent my info
Accomplice
Accomplice

I know, i had that phone. It is horrible. Lim glad i got rid of it. Id tell anybody not to get that phone.
Accomplice

i think im stuck with it now...cause i got it thru the installment plan....

Accomplice

they really should take that phone out the lineup...it way too many having issues thats not all app related.  

Accomplice
Accomplice

I think they actually have stopped making that phone. Well i know boost has.
Accomplice

yeah they have another ZTE on there now...the Blade or something.. Its smaller...less megapixel camera...so idk who would want it. The key seller for me was the screen, fingerprint and camera..all dont stack up against even my samsung j7..and thats bad.