Is LG G6 compatible with Boost Mobile?

Is LG G6 compatible with Boost Mobile?

Hi..

I just purchased an LG G6  for the Sprint Network.  I assumed it would thus be compatible with Boost Mobile but I get the error message "There was a problem with the serial number you entered. Please check your device serial number and try entering it again." and I know I'm entering the correct MEID.

Is LG G6 still not compatible with Boost Mobile?  Do I have to go directly to Sprint now?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Is LG G6 compatible with Boost Mobile?

Hi there! Unfortunately, the LG G6 is not compatible with our Boost Mobile network. Please go to the following link, so you can check into the list of the Sprint compatible phones; https://www.boostmobile.com/?ID16=spot2:AllRobot Frustratedpritnreactivation#!/support/faq/phones-devices/activate-a....

Accomplice

that sucks, thank you for the info though. I'm going to see if any of the axon series are compatible with this carrier, kudos.
Agent

You're welcome! Please bear in mind you're able to see the list of the Sprint compatible phones when clicking on the link provided above. Please let us know if you have any questions.

I literally just got my lg g6 activated with boost at my local mall. I purchased an unlocked lg g6 ls993 and only took a few minutes to activate (currently typeing this message with my g6, via data).

I know one thing for sure is that lg g6 ls993 is compatable with boost. I just bought an unlocked lg g6 ls993 and got activated today at my local mall (currently using it now to type this over 4g Lte data).
Accomplice

may i ask what the SIM code(ending in Q, T, C on the bottom left of the Card holder) is on your SIM card , and how you purchased the Phone, i have been debating on switching carriers because BM only sells cheap phones and doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to Flagship varieties.

Agent

Hi, DJ94! Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't have any information to share about the SIM card code you mentioned. The only information that we usually need is the is the SIM card number.

Accomplice

Well I was told by an LG Rep the V30 will be compatible on Boost Mobile, is that correct? If so, why wont Boost allow the G6? a lot of potential customers go elsewhere for high end phones.

Agent

We understand your concern. Unfortunately, that model is not listed. However, if you already have the device, you can use the MEID/ IMEI number to see if the system allows you to bring it. Please, click on the following link for more information, https://goo.gl/mw6Ejt.