Is LG G6 Moost Mobile Compatible yet?

Is LG G6 Moost Mobile Compatible yet?

Hi..

I just purchased an LG G6  for the Sprint Network.  I assumed it would thus be compatible with Boost Mobile but I get the error message "There was a problem with the serial number you entered. Please check your device serial number and try entering it again." and I know I'm entering the correct MEID.

Is LG G6 still not compatible with Boost Mobile?  Do I have to go directly to Sprint now?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Todd888. Unfortunately, the phone is not compatible to be used with Boost Mobile. To check the list please click the following link: https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:SupportPhones#!/support/faq/phones-devices/activate-a-spr....

Highlighted

I heard Amazon had an exclusive phone called the LG Q6 and I wanted to see if it was compatible with Boost Mobile since they say that all they know is that it's compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile Networks.
Highlighted

Hi Charles12. Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, this device is not compatible with our network.

Highlighted
Accomplice

So when will your network lift these restrictions or arrange for device company to make compatible to cdma? Not just on Lg g6 but also LG v30, Google phones, Zte max pro, etc. I'm about to drop boost for metro pc just because boost never has any of the latest current models their competitors seem to be very up to date with. Which sucks because i know boost has better network and more coverage than metro pc (not by much by the way but metro is slowly creeping up) but I'd like to also update my **bleep** phone too along with better network or having to switch! I may have to forfit this eh so so service over another so so network just to get a better phone that i really wanna own since mine is becoming obsolete! You guys need to step it up cause metro is kicking your asses! They Already are providing the latest phones you can also get on their parent T-Mobile gms network. Seems like boost execs aren't paying attention or just don't give a **bleep**? I don't get it?!!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there.  We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so please stay tuned! Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I got an unlocked 66+ from Amazon (for GSM bands as well as Sprint) and share the frustration.  Kinda gives me no choice but to go elsewhere.  Bummed.

Highlighted

@ReverendOlaf  Hi. Unfortunately is not possible to activate this device on Boost Mobile. As of now we don't have any information on that phone being compatible. - E.J.

Highlighted
Promoter

Sprint phones list look like dinosaurs phone list
Highlighted
Promoter

sprint and boost same phone only change when you active the phone they decide what settings install