I can't receive calls or texts or get to the internet

Highlighted
Groupie

I can't receive calls or texts or get to the internet

I can't receive calls or texts or get to the internet. I can't send texts either
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: I can't receive calls or texts or get to the internet

Hi there, @Chuckc! Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out.

Accomplice

I always power my phone off and restart it if i ever have a tech problem like that. Then i try my system updates (PRL update, profile, firmware, and software updates.) Those can be found under your settings menu and only takes a couple min for all 4 to update.
Note: FYI: G go to the top of your screen and scroll down. Click on the down Arrow in the upper right-hand corner. Then click on the settings icon that appeared in that same corner. Your settings menu should have pulled up. You scroll all the way to the bottom where it says system updates. Click on it and you shall find the updates I was speaking of.
It all else fails you can do a factory reset and start your phone all over.
Good luck!
Groupie

I've tired that. It's says failed authentication.
Groupie

When Will you be able to fix this issue. I'm not happy about this. I need my phone.
Agent

Hey, Chuckc! We truly apologize for this inconvenience. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Please send us a private message to further investigate this.