How to hide network carrier from notification bar on samsung galaxy s6

Accomplice

How to hide network carrier from notification bar on samsung galaxy s6

Hello, I recently purchased a new phone through the online deals available and I've had no issues except for when I updated my PRL list to help with some network difficulties I was experiencing. Before this change my notification bar had no carrier name interrupting my screen but upon a reboot the 'Boost Mobile' brand is now plainly visible in the top left. How can I go about removing this? I had an operational phone without this flavor text and I would much prefer it without the unnecessary clutter. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Bentbooster! Thanks for reaching out to us. The "Boost Mobile" brand shown on the top of the phone, is to notify when it is getting signal. Unfortunately, we have no tools to remove it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I understand, I just got used to using the phone for a week or so without it up there so I hoped there was a tool to achieve this again.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

Highlighted

Can you at least just put the initials "BM" instead of the whole title "Boost Mobile" ?  It takes up a lot of space on the notification bar.

Thanks