How do i use an unlocked SM-G930P (with Sprint flash firmware) on Boost Mobile?

Highlighted

How do i use an unlocked SM-G930P (with Sprint flash firmware) on Boost Mobile?

Company I bought from says that it can be used on Boost network.  Boost phone customer service and local Boost store don't know how to set up.  They say I can only use SM-G930U.  

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: How do i use an unlocked SM-G930P (with Sprint flash firmware) on Boost Mobile?

Hello. Please note not all models are compatible with Boost Mobile. Please send us a private message with the MEID# in the following format.. 00.00.00.00.00. As well we would need the make and model of the phone to verify if it is compatible. Victor21

Re: How do i use an unlocked SM-G930P (with Sprint flash firmware) on Boost Mobile?

I've already been told twice in person and once on the phone that Boost won't support because it has Sprint firmware not Samsung OEM firmware. Two local Boost outlets couldn't help. But I've been also told by others that if I go to a "large corporate" Boost store they will know how to burn the firmware with the OEM load and use the phone with the Boost network.   But I don't know any large Boost stores near me.

Agent

@giacomo Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy S7 from Sprint is not prepared to work in our network. We can only use the one that is factory unlocked. Now, can confirm is the method given to you about the firmware to be born, we cannot confirm if this is correct. Please, visit our website at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/store/ so you can locate the closest store to you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.