How do I clear my internal storage and use sd card storage?

Go to solution
Highlighted

How do I clear my internal storage and use sd card storage?

how do i clear the internal space on the LG stylo phone i have a 64g i have two of the phones one have a 64g n the other phone have 32g
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

You may not be able to transfer all of your data to the micro-SD due to limitations of the Android  operating system and the apps pre-installed and locked onto your device.  However, with a good file-manager application from the Google Play Store, you will be able to create folders on both internal storage and "external" SD, move pictures, audio files and documents between storages.  Same with downloads and backups, particularly Contacts and apps.  Very important also in case you have to do a factory reset or get a new phone.  I highly recommend File Manager Pro.  BTW, your phone is really a tiny computer with a phone modem built in.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accomplice

You may not be able to transfer all of your data to the micro-SD due to limitations of the Android  operating system and the apps pre-installed and locked onto your device.  However, with a good file-manager application from the Google Play Store, you will be able to create folders on both internal storage and "external" SD, move pictures, audio files and documents between storages.  Same with downloads and backups, particularly Contacts and apps.  Very important also in case you have to do a factory reset or get a new phone.  I highly recommend File Manager Pro.  BTW, your phone is really a tiny computer with a phone modem built in.   

View solution in original post