How do I check my usage on my mobile data hotspot

How do I check my usage on my mobile data hotspot

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: How do I check my usage on my mobile data hotspot

Is yours a standalone hotspot or are you using the hotspot feature on a phone?  Knowing the answer will help us get started helping you get the answer.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

I'm using my mobile hotspot on my boost max Android phone 🙂 Ty
Community Manager

From an Android device, you can typically go to  your Settings: Mobile Data and scroll through the apps to see your Hot Spot usage.  You can also get an idea by logging into your My Boost account: Service and Usage tab, click on the Data link at the bottom of the page.  

If you don't find what you're looking for, let us know.  I'll have an agent hop in here to take a look with you.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello i am trying to figure out how to check my mobile hotspot useage. Im on a family plan that includes the 8GB of mobile hotspot and im wondering how to check it. Me and my wife are on the same family plan, but we are unsure if the 8GB of mobile hotspot is split between both lines or we both get 8GB of mobile hotspot each.

I have two devices connected to my mobile hot spot but three is shows are connected. How would I find out what the other device is?
Agent

Hello Joemonnie68. We would recommend setting a password that only you know of to your hotspot so you can make sure that only the devices that you allow are connected.