How can I activate my mobile hotspot ?

How can I activate my mobile hotspot ?

I can't use my mobile hotspot. It says you have subscribed. How can I fixed it ?
16 REPLIES 16

Re: How can I activate my mobile hotspot ?

Hello and thanks a lot for posting your question!

The mobile hotspot is a service you get separately from your monthly plan and hence the reason for having to subscribe by making a payment of $5.00 for 1GB or $10.00 for 2GB of mobile hotspot service.

But to better work this out, I need your permission to send you a private message so we can check what's wrong with your account. I'll be looking forward to your reply back!

Groupie

Groupie

You have permission to message me. Please and thank you

You have permission to message me. Please and thank you

Do i have to change my plan?

So, the actual activating the Boost Mobile Hotspot needs the prior purchasing of a data plan? - Can this be done simultaneously - (aka) - on the Web, when purchasing the HotSpot... BEFORE shipment, SO THAT IT CAN BE DELIVERED READY to ALIGN & SECURE the PASSWORD to TABLETS and LAPTOPS?

Hi there!

To make sure I understood your question, what you say is like if you can activate the Wi-Fi device by buying a data plan before completing the online buyout process.. Right?

Before I give you an aswer about your question, I would like to get your response to confirm if it's what I thought you tried to say or not. I'm here to help you!

Highlighted

Hey. I have the same queation. I boihht the $50 plan with unlimited data. It also stated under the plan my phone can be a hotspot but i dont even see that option in my phone settings? Do i need to call Boost to get that set up.

Hey! Thanks for reporting that!

It could be possible that your device is not hotspot-capable, or perhaps you need to apply a master reset to fix a possible system glitch. To check that, I would need your permission to send you a private message.

After doing that, I will need you to allow me your mobile number and your account's PIN. Looking forward to your reply back!

Just help.. too much to txt