Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Having problems receiving text since switching to the iPhone 6

Highlighted
Accomplice

Having problems receiving text since switching to the iPhone 6

Every since I ordered the iPhone 6 I have been having problems receiving my text I have called customer service atleast 3x a week since I have done every update and reset code even went to Apple they replaced the phone just for the problem to continue I then get a new sims card from boost and the problems still occurring I call customer service again they tell me it’s nothing they can do for me beyond this point that I’m stuck with a phone that doesn’t work properly beware of this when ordering iPhones on the boost network
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Having problems receiving text since switching to the iPhone 6

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, Wantrel. We would like to further look into this. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, as well with your address and we will figure this out. Victor 21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Talked to customer service and boost social care they are still telling me it’s nothing they can do BEWARE!!
Highlighted

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We will do everything in our hands to help you resolve this issue once the outage has been resolved. Unfortunately while there is an outage troubleshooting will mess up every function that still works. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My wife’s phone works perfectly fine so I don’t think the outage has a thing to do with it. I’ve been calling for two months atleast 3 times a week trouble shooting every time I call and using update and reset codes every time I call for the last two months the outage has nothing to do with the problem I’ve been having for some time now
Highlighted
Agent

We are so sorry that happened. We want to take a close look into this. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and PIN so we can investigate further.