Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

HELP MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

Highlighted
Groupie

HELP MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

my lg k3 stopped working yesterday bill is paid I cannot call or text. I called boost yesterday they sent me all the way to the network engineers and said it would take 24 hours and nothing is working. It is my livelihood and I am stressed out because of this I have never had this problem before so I need boost to help me out here! I am about to cry

See more topics labeled with:
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Re: HELP MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

Hello. We are really sorry about the experience you've had. We'd like to help. Could you please send a private message, so we can further assist you?

Highlighted

Mine is doing the same thing, started yesterday. Can't make or recieve calls or send texts. Paid till 8/2. Error message, can not send with card 1, error 97.... 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience with the service. Could you send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with  your address, phone number and PIN, to check the coverage?

Highlighted
Groupie

Mines doing the same thing. And I only have 3 days of service. And i have no idea how to private message...
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Rayidensmama. We're so sorry to hear you're having issues with the service. Please, send us a private message with more details.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I did send a private message. No ones read it yet.
Highlighted
Agent

We apologize @Rayidensmama We haven't received any private message. Do you remember the username of the person who you send it?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I thought it was u. But i forgot how i sent it and cant even figure out how to how to get to where i was to check rather it was read im getting so upset.