Device connect to my hotspot but not the internet

Enthusiast

Device connect to my hotspot but not the internet

So I connected my Xbox one to my hotspot and on my phone it says that there is 1 connection but when I try to connect to the internet it says additional authentication required and it sends me to myboostmobile.com
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Device connect to my hotspot but not the internet

Sorry to hear that, AvisGomez. Let’s take a closer look! Have you tried to connect another device to your hotspot service? If so, did you get the same error message?

Enthusiast

Yeah I tried on another device and it just sends me to myboostmobile.com
Agent

What's your device model? When did the issue start?

Enthusiast

I have a iPhone 6+ and this issue started like 4 days ago I thought it was just cause I ran out of hotspot but I just payed my phone bill and it still says the same thing

Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Avis. We want to help! Are you getting any particular error message? 

Enthusiast

On my Xbox I get the message saying additional authentication required before you can use this internet and when I click authenticate it opens myboostmobile.com and it’s on sign in and when I try to sign in to my boost account it just says that didn’t work try again later
Agent

Thank you for the information.  Can you DM us your phone # so that we can investigate further?

Accomplice

Did you figure out the issue?
Accomplice

Did u figure it out?