Can't find info on software version LS775ZVB, just updated Sept 1???

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can't find info on software version LS775ZVB, just updated Sept 1???

Can't find ANY INFO ON THE UPDATE on boost or LG? What's the deal? Lookout app icon disappeared and my screen has been flickering
19 REPLIES 19
Accomplice

Re: Can't find info on software version LS775ZVB, just updated Sept 1???

If you keep scrolling down the lg android list you should find some info on lg x power v9. It might be a couple of pages but it should be there. The user who posted it is named "seawolf". Plus heads up notifications are here also. I've just been having some memory management problems within the software update. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else.
Accomplice

Mine is ZVB not V9 like others, isn't any info on LG stylo 2 with that version. Your talking about a different phone also. I've searched LG site and it's not there, nothing, nada
Accomplice

Its really been bothering me, I've never not found info right away after an update on a certain version. Very puzzling

Hi. Have checked the current firmware version on your phone settings? Which version shows up? - E.J.

Groupie

Hello EJ!

How can I start a private message with you? I have a question about my account. 

Agent

Hi there, Mandie33! In order to send a private message, you can click on the avatar of an agent, and select send this user a private message.  

Agent

Hi there, aquinones2! In order to send a private message, you can click on the avatar of an agent, and select send this user a private message.

Groupie

Thank You Frankt. I just sent a private message.

Agent

Thank you so much for that information, aquinones2. We remain at your service.