Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Can't Activate pre-owned s8 purchased off of boost website

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can't Activate pre-owned s8 purchased off of boost website

I purchased a pre-owned galaxy s8 through the boost mobile website about a week ago and received it in the mail today. When I went to activate it, it didn't work and talking to the people at boost mobile informed me that device was still listed as active through sprint... we contacted sprint and sprint said the phone is not active on their end and im now I'm stuck in a situation where I paid 300 dollars for a phone I abosolutely love but can't use. Id rather not they a refund as I would hate to miss the opportunity to grab this device at a discount but at this point I'm not really sure what else to do.
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Can't Activate pre-owned s8 purchased off of boost website

Hi there @Shanehallberg. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Can you please send us a private message with the MEID number?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why are reps today telling me they're still working on a resolution when you personally told me on the phone that I would be receiving a replacement?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there @Shanehallberg! Back Office team is working on a resolution for your issue. A private message has been sent to further assist you with your inquiry. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

The resolution is sending me a replacement like I was told was going to happen. Do you guys not want me to have an account with you? Its boosts issue. Boost sent me a bricked phone. Now you're making the issue worse by refusing to resolve this in a timely manner and to make matters worse I cant get a straight answer out of anyone. You guys already have my money...