Can I or can I not use an unlocked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 on Boost?

Go to solution
Groupie

Can I or can I not use an unlocked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 on Boost?

I am looking to see if I can get a definitive answer on this question. Can I or can I not use an unlocked Sprint Samsung S7? The phone has recently been unlocked and I would like to make the switch. However, some of the threads are hard to make out as far as what is compatible. Any help you can give me would be great.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Groupie

Re: Can I or can I not use an unlocked Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 on Boost?

Perfect! Thank you so much for the quick response. Would it be best to go into a Boost store or do I have to go to Sprint first and then to Boost? Wasn't sure if Boost could do everything that needed to be done to make the transition.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hi. boopany! Thanks for contacting us. Yes. The Samsung Galaxy S7 from Sprint can be activated on our network. Please feel free to contact us if there's anything else we can assist you with? 

Groupie

Perfect! Thank you so much for the quick response. Would it be best to go into a Boost store or do I have to go to Sprint first and then to Boost? Wasn't sure if Boost could do everything that needed to be done to make the transition.

Thank you.

Agent

You can visit a Boost Mobile store or you can send us a private message and we'll assist you on your request. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Ok thank you very much! I do have some questions so I will private message.