Boost LG Stylo 2 MIP:67 Error Problem and Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost LG Stylo 2 MIP:67 Error Problem and Solution.

If you are a LG Stylo 2 device owner then you have probably had the error (MIP:67) pop up on your phone for no apparent reason which means Network connection problem even though your device is still working well relax because I've found a solution and since I've done this specific little trick to my device that error has not appeared on it since then so, if your familiar with where the recovery mode on your phone is then this will be an easy fix for you but if your not familiar with where the recovery mode is then I will easily guide you as where to go find it on your Boost LG Stylo 2. First thing you want to do is:
1. Turn off your device.
2. Push down and leave your fingers on the power and volume down buttons.
3. When the LG Logo appears take your finger off the volume down button.
4. When the "Recovery Mode" Logo appears then take your finger off the power button.
5. 10 choices will appear so go ahead and push the volume down button to toggle down to choice #6 (Wipe cache partition) then click the power button.
6. Push volume down button then click on power button to choose "Yes".
7. The same 10 choices will appear again so what you want to do is push the power button to choose "Reboot system now".
So now your phone will reboot then restart back up and you shouldn't ever see that error message pop back up again. You can repeat this same operation again whenever your phone has any problems like your camera, talk, and text are not working properly this basically takes care of pretty much any problem (but not all) on your phone before you might have to "Wipe data/factory reset.