stolen/lost Phone Cant Remember pin 'PLEASE HELP'

Go to solution

Re: stolen/lost Phone Cant Remember pin 'PLEASE HELP'

How do I retriev my account pin if my phone is stolen and it's gets sent to the phone but also have another line with boost
Agent

If you still need assistance, send us a private message with your phone number to further assist you. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

did you ever got the pin number from boost?

it is amazing that nobody in boost mobil can help if you don't have the pin number. I move to sprint and want to cancel the account, IT IS AMAZING............ IT SUPOSSED TO BE A SMART WORLD NOW................. WHAT IS HAPPINING. IS THIS A SCAN......?

lost or mise place stop service

Accomplice

call landphone and report

When I call it says my phone is not authorized to call this number.

Its really frustrating someone has been using my phone and paying the bill every since they stole it
Groupie

I dnt that why i am askin
Community Manager

If you have a lost or stolen phone and you know your PIN, use the website link after you login to report your lost or stoeln phone, if you do not have your PIN you should report it immediately @ 1-866-402-7366 or contact one of our agents on the community, andthey can take action to ensure your account is protected. Once you report it you will have 60 days to replace your phone, otherwise your account will automatically cancel and you will lose any money you had left in your account.

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

View solution in original post