return

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: return

Hello, graceone. Thanks for the information. Can you please send us a private message with the First and Last name used to place the order?

Accomplice

Sorry,  I  haven't had account with you

Agent

Hello, graceone. Thanks for contacting us. Let's take a closer look. Do you have an account with us? If yes, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. Also, please send us the First and Last name used to place the order.

Accomplice

Hi, what did you help me,? I have sent you private message, where is your reply and resolution?
Just show one a public post, "we will assist you there", actually did not anything?
Agent

Sorry to hear that, graceone. Unfortunately, we can't find the order number with the number provided. It looks like it is missing numbers, it should something like this: ek-bepp-123456789. Please confirm the order number, and send us a private message.

Accomplice

This is the way you solved the problem:  the customer told you order number, you said that you could not find this order. After the customer confirmed the order number again, then you deleted the customer's post.

If so, since can't find the order, it's highly likely that the order doesn't exist, so I have to inform my credit card company that I don't need to pay for the order.

Agent

Hi there, graceone. Thanks for contacting us. 

Do you want to return the phone? Please, send us a private message with the order number. 

Accomplice

I am waiting

Agent

Hello, graceone. We're sorry for this hassle. We have received your private message and we will assist you there. 

Accomplice

return

I bought one iPhone online, after I got it and found it is not what I want. Yesterday i called 1-866-402-7366, it took me long time to get manual answer, firstly said can't find my order and then passed the call on to someone else, bu then hung up. I called back in and no one answers again. Today I tried many times, no manual answer again.