"Your phone number is not eligible for porting."

Go to solution
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: "Your phone number is not eligible for porting."

Hey there, @stephenolmstead! Thanks for contacting us. Please contact your previous company and ask them for the following information:

• Account ID
  • PIN/Password is 4 digits long.
  • Your First and Last name.
  • Full Address.
  • Desired plan with our company (and add-ons if any)
  • New 4 digit PIN
  • MEID/DEC number and SIM Card of the new Boost Mobile device

As soon as you get it, please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then select "send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Accomplice

Hello, I'm trying to port my number from Straight Talk (Verizon) but it tells me I can't port it. Can someone help me?

Agent

Definitely want to look into this for you, musilton. Please send us a private message so we can review this further.

Groupie

Hi there, I'm also trying to activate my new phone and running into the same issue, I was hoping you could help me
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, trome120. Thanks for stopping by. Port-ins from Virgin Mobile is considered migrations, and can't be completed online. 

We'll be happy to help you with this. Please, send us a private message with the following information:

-Virgin Mobile phone number and PIN.
-IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) from the Boost Mobile phone.
-First and Last name, and address.
-Price plan and a 4 digits PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

"Your phone number is not eligible for porting."

I am attempting to transfer my phone number from my Virgin Mobile service and I am getting this error. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you!