order status

Go to solution
11 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: order status

Racsrara wrote:
I have the same problem order shows closed and I sent an email to support but no response, the payment was taken from my account received an order confirmation but no tracking number

You won't get a tracking number until the order actually ships.  If you order late at night, on a weekend or a holiday, generally that means your order won't finish processing until the next business day.  Once that happens, we send an email with your tracking number.

For more information about order status messages and processing, take a look this order status knowledge base article. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Agent

Hello @Imani0397. If you still need assistance, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Groupie

I have the same thing can you send me a private message first because I don't know how to private message yu to give yu my order number
Groupie

I have the same problem order shows closed and I sent an email to support but no response, the payment was taken from my account received an order confirmation but no tracking number
Enthusiast

Can u check my order
Groupie

How do I check on my order status without the order number?
Agent

Hello @Klicka. Please, send us a private message with the name and last name that you used for the order.

Groupie

How long did it take till you got your phone?
Groupie

I am having the same problem, it's extremely annoying

I am having this same issue

EdwinRG wrote:

Hi ngidley330.

Please contact me through private message. I'll be glad to investigate that for you. Don't forget to submit your First and Last Name as entered on your purchase order.

EdwinRG

Social Care agent.