old number re-activation? boost up remaining balance on old number

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay so I have been unable to continue service with Boost for awhile now (few months-ish) and as of today I am happy to report that I will be able to start my service back up again.. However I can't sign into my account or anything. I am thinking that Boost has deactivated my phone number unfortunately, not sure I never got anything saying that.. Is there a way I can 'undo' it and start my original plan and service up with same number? Also on that account I had 2 or 3 remaining Boost UP payments left. How do I deal with that and why haven't I received any notification or email or even postal mail on number or outstanding balance?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, dragonstruck. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay so I have been unable to continue service with Boost for awhile now (few months-ish) and as of today I am happy to report that I will be able to start my service back up again.. However I can't sign into my account or anything. I am thinking that Boost has deactivated my phone number unfortunately, not sure I never got anything saying that.. Is there a way I can 'undo' it and start my original plan and service up with same number? Also on that account I had 2 or 3 remaining Boost UP payments left. How do I deal with that and why haven't I received any notification or email or even postal mail on number or outstanding balance?