next day shipping

Highlighted
Groupie

next day shipping

I ordered a phone yesterday at around 3 pm with expedited shipping assuming that the phone would be here today as the order confirmation email's fine print says that "Orders placed prior to 4 pm Eastern Monday through Friday will ship same day" ( this is a direct quote from the email). After checking today, it says my order hasn't shipped and can't be tracked yet. When should I expect the phone and can I get the money I spent on the next day shipping refunded? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We have to wait until the tracking number is available.

Highlighted
Groupie

Alright. However, ive been checking the status all day and it hasnt been processed, it hasnt been shipped, i cant even track it yet. If it doesnt arrive by tomorrow (which seems unlikely because of the aforementioned info) i would like a refund for the shippping. Also, y'all should probably change the fine print that you send out so people stop asking about this...
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Erbeamon. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). The next business day is after the order has been processed and shipped. It has not shipped yet. 

Highlighted
Groupie

next day shipping

I ordered a phone yesterday at around 3 pm with expedited shipping assuming that the phone would be here today as the order confirmation email's fine print says that "Orders placed prior to 4 pm Eastern Monday through Friday will ship same day" ( this is a direct quote from the email). After checking today, it says my order hasn't shipped and can't be tracked yet. When should I expect the phone and can I get the money I spent on the next day shipping refunded?