new account free month

Accomplice

new account free month

I just activated the $50/month plan. But I don't see any credit on my account for the first month free. Can you please assist?

10 REPLIES 10
Accomplice

I PM'd you.
Agent

Hi, USP40guy! We want to take a closer look in to this. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and PIN.

Accomplice

well I guess you don't know what you're talkin about because I was charged for my second month of service and I still haven't received my free month for the BYOD deal
Agent

We will respond to the private message you just sent to us shortly. Thanks.

Accomplice

What do you mean "if I did everything right"? It was setup on the phone with your tech support people. Because your activation website doesn't function properly, so I had to talk to someone to activate it.

Agent

No problem. If you are sure that you did everything right, the credit will be applied to your account within one week of monthly recurring payment date as a single line. If you are not sure we can investigate further. Thanks.

Accomplice

I have an eligible phone.

So when I reload my card next month, it wi apply the credit at that time. Thanks for your help.

Agent

All right. Be aware the promo is available for new customers who activate an eligible Bring Your Own handset on a $50 Unlimited monthly plan. If eligible the customer will get their 2nd month free.

Accomplice

Yes, the BYOD promo

Agent

Hey there, @USP40guy! Thanks for reaching out. Can you please tell us which promotion are you referring to? For instance, are you referring to Bring Your Own Phone and Get One Month Free Promotion? Please provide us more details for further help.