invalid phone number

Highlighted

invalid phone number

I'm trying to pay my phone bill on my wifi and everytime I try logging in it gives me a 403 Forbidden message on the app. I have tried using a browser and it just says "something went wrong. try again later." so I tried gift payment and it says my number is invalid. I've had this number with Boost for over a year, and it got transferred from Straight Talk. Why is my number suddenly not working?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @sltracy. Send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further research. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

I am having invalid phone number errors, too. To whom do we send a private message for real assistance resolving the phone number recognition?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, ashepherd1667. Thanks for stopping by. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

Highlighted

invalid phone number

I'm trying to pay my phone bill on my wifi and everytime I try logging in it gives me a 403 Forbidden message on the app. I have tried using a browser and it just says "something went wrong. try again later." so I tried gift payment and it says my number is invalid. I've had this number with Boost for over a year, and it got transferred from Straight Talk. Why is my number suddenly not working?