i want to cancel my plan

Go to solution
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Re: i want to cancel my plan

Hi there, Herron7877! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Herron7877. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Cancel my service please my ex stole all my info and I dont want him using my phone or my account please single desperate mom
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, katmilline. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I've been trying to call/email/find information on cancelling my account for the past week with no help.  I need my account number and PIN to provide to my new carrier, ASAP.  Please help!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @randatlas1. There are no restrictions for you to port your number over if the service is still active.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I called Customer Service to get account numbers for myself and my wife because we are switching to another carrier. We wish to keep our same phone numbers that we have had with VM. I stopped our automatic methods of payments because I don't want us to be charged any more money. So now I have the two account numbers (and our PINS), and I want to be sure that our current phone numbers will be able to be ported to the new carrier. Can this please be verified? Thank you.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi MSalyer. Thanks for letting us know. We want to help. Usually, when you want to port out a number, we do not have to cancel the account first. The process of porting out the number cancels out the account in our end, at the same time that your number is transferred to the other carrier. If the account is cancelled first, you will NOT be able to transfer your number; cancelled accounts cannot be ported out because the number is no longer active. We can confirm what happened with the port in request we received from Total Wireless, to find out why the port out is not going through. Usually, some data they send on the form is incorrect; that is the case most of the times. If you'd like us to check, please let us have the phone numbers and PIN #s so we can check it out right away. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Not applicable

I have two Virgin Mobile accounts that I have been trying to find a way to cancel and port the numbers to Total Wireless.

I cannot wait 150 days for the accounts to release the cellular numbers due to non-payment (I have already cancelled the auto-pay for both).

There must be a quicker way, but Total Wireless tells me that Virgin Mobile is rejecting their requests to port the numbers.

Please help!