Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

i can't find my puk code where do i find it by default the sim pin

Highlighted
Agent

Re: i can't find my puk code where do i find it by default the sim pin

Hey there, Mhortsch! You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, shanishan777! Can you send us a private message with the details so we can work through this?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do i send an agent a message to get help
Highlighted

Can you help me PLEASE I Have been locked out of my own phone, about to leave on a trip and cant get through to an agent?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, LThompson524. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.

Highlighted
Groupie

I don't see anywhere in this community page that I can simply talk directly to a tech agent unless I've posted an issue and you say to "PM."  I need someone I can talk to now about a similar issue of PUK Code.  I have a Boost ZTE, but was unable to fix the screen issue; therefore, I bought a new Boost phone.  I figured all I needed to do was put my ZTE SIM into the new phone!  However, it's telling me my SIM is locked and when I try to register the new device Online, it wants me to verify the SIM it came with, but that's not the SIM I'm using!  So, where/how do I get the ICCID info from the ZTE SIM?  I've already been without a phone several days and do not have the time to sit on the phone for hours with "customer service," which is always the case and never getting anywhere!  Thank you!!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Carolinasoul88! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

I need helping my puk code could someone help me please
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. To better assist you, please send us a private message.

Highlighted

How can i get me puk code