Go to solution
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: i am waiting for my confirmation and tracking order

hi, can we get started
Agent

Let's take a closer look. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate? 

Enthusiast

I NEED HELP. I ordered a pre owned gold iPhone 6s 16GB, this past thursday night. i picked over night shipping. i NEVER received a tracking number. its been 2 days since i ordered and nothing happen. I JUST NEED MY TRACKING NUMBER, IS THAT TO MUCH?!!!!!!

Agent

Hey there, Davecarr1! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I am having the same problem. I ordered a new phone to start service from the boost mobile website and I never got the email confirmation but the money was taken out of the account. Also I need to cancel a few orders as I kept re ordering it because it kept saying error .. HELP!!
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that, @Michi67! Please, send us a private message with your order number and the full name used for the order.

Enthusiast

Hi, I ordered a phone on Friday 9/29/17 and received a confirmation number and the order status says Shipped, but I have not received any tracking information. I would like to know how to track when my phone should arrive. Thank you.

Agent

Hey, @julie_x3!

We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox.

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

Hi, I don't really know how to use this site. lol but i ordered an iphone 6+ this morning, but i didn't receive an email for confirmation, however, it was charged on my bank account, is there anything i can do to see where my phone is?

thank you.

Enthusiast

Hello! I ordered an iPhone 6+ this morning, and I did not receive an order number or email. However, it did take the amount from my bank account. Is there a way to see what's going on? Thank you.

Hamilton wrote:

Hi there! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Thank you