how do i change my caller ID name?

Go to solution
13 REPLIES
Agent

Re: how do i change my caller ID name?

Hello Lstew1978, to send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message.

RossyC , can you help me with the same situation? It won’t let me send you a private message.
Agent

Hello, @tazandtee56. Thanks for reaching out to us here. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with the phone number, PIN, and the name you'll like to have as Caller ID. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

I have iPhone 6 I just purchased from Boost. The phone was given to me as. present and my son is signed up with AT+T  and  he was the owner of the account.  I now have transferred the number to my new Boost phone but when I call someone it still shows the presious owner as person calling. How can I update this to my own name?..

Groupie

I have iPhone 6 I just purchased from Boost. The phone was given to me as. present and my son is signed up with AT+T  and  he was the owner of the account.  I now have transferred the number to my new Boost phone but when I call someone it still shows the presious owner as person calling. How can I update this to my own name?..

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @billmiranda. Please private message us so we can assist you with that.

Groupie

How is this done because if I call Customer service, I cannot get an option that actually gets me to a person or is even close to referencing the issue of an incorrect name on the caller ID. Do I have to go through getting a new number?.. and how long will that take?

Groupie

i have the same issue, how can i change it?

Agent

Hi. We would like to assist you. If you would like to change you caller ID name, please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and the name you would like to show up on the caller ID. Victor21

I have called 3 times and nothing changed