Be waiting thank you very much

Re: how do I change my phone number

Hello Mckin1:

Good morning Robot Happy

How can i help Linda Mckinney ?

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Hello Kellieshubby63:

I don't think you being part of a family plan is the problem, it could just be the website 

if you like i can change it for you if you send me your phone # pin # and the zip  code of the area code you wish to have in a private message or you can call boost mobile at 1-866-402-7366 and tell them you ry every zip code you can for 3 weeks and gives you the same error message maybe they would change it for free since you are having these issues. Try it Goodluck Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

I have tried everything that you've said in the previous comments but nothing is working. I can't afford to pay to have it changed but I really need it changed. Please help me I've been trying for 3 weeks now and nothing will work. I don't know if it's because I'm on a family plan or what but it won't work.
Accomplice

Linda Mckinney would like your help
Highlighted

Hello  Guys Robot Happy Hope you are all doing well.

For those  that are still having issues changing your current phone number i can help if you want. You can send me a private message and i would be more then happy to help change it for no charge of course or you can also call boost customer service at 1-866-402-7366 but they will charge a fee. 

If you do decide to want my help the private message should have your phone # 4 digit pin to acces account and a zipcode of the area code you wish to have. Also your name or a name you want me to refer you as so i can properly address our communication.

Hope i was able to help you guys Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Enthusiast

I need to change my number

Hello dayshawncool:

If you like i can personally help you just send me a PM with your phone # pin # and the area code you wish to have

Or you can follow my steps under your post goodluck Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless

How do I change my phone number