how do I change my phone number

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: how do I change my phone number

Yessss there is nothing left for me to try on my end

Agent

Hello LizWClark0910. We'll be happy to assist. Have you try from an Explorer Browser? If not please do and let us know. Victor21

Enthusiast

Any chance I could get some of that help from you? 

I heard you were the lady to seek!

Need # changed, have tried thru the website every way possible, tried from other devices, cleared cache time after time, etc... still get the Application Process Error 😵

Agent

Hi, Please consider clearing the cookies and cache to the browser then log on to your online account and try again. Victor21

Enthusiast

Hi

im having the same issue...can't change number...get error message . Says application processing error.

please help

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've been trying to change my number for the past hour and no luck. I've done everything and nothing is working. I don't want to pay $15 fee when the website is offering for free. I need help and I have tried to message a few people on here but there isn't anyway that I can.

Please, I need someone's help. 

Agent

Hi. Even though you guys share a family plan, every number has it's own personal account.

To change the phone number, access your account on https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/ and  follow these steps:

1. Click Change Phone Number.
  2. Enter the ZIP code for the area where you make most of your calls and we'll check your coverage.
  3. Click Submit
    • Confirmation of Sprint coverage displays.
  4. Click Change My Number

• Success message displays.  Victor21
Enthusiast

My sister and I have our lines on the same account, but I want to change my number, her number is the main number on the account, how I change only my number? Because I'm afraid that instead of changing my number I change hers
Agent

Thanks for contacting us, angie2. To change the phone number access your account on https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/ and  follow these steps:

1. Click Change Phone Number.
  2. Enter the ZIP code for the area where you make most of your calls and we'll check your coverage.
  3. Click Submit
    • Confirmation of Sprint coverage displays.
  4. Click Change My Number

• Success message displays.

We remain at your service. Please, let us know if you have any question.

Groupie